The Seeonee Wolf Pack is a the wolf pack that raised Mowgli.
Biography[edit | edit source]
The Seeonee Wolf Pack are the wolves that adopted Mowgli when he came to live in the jungle, he sometimes comes to visit and play with them as he's living with Bagheera and Baloo.
Appearance in media[edit | edit source]
- Adventures of Mowgli
- The Jungle Book (1967) (briefly)
- The Jungle Book Shōnen Mowgli
- Jungle Book (Jetlag Productions)
- Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book (1994)
- The Jungle Book: Mowgli's Story
- Mowgli's Brothers
- The Jungle Book (2016 film)
- Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the CGI series, almost all the known wolf member's names end with an "A" except for Lali. They meet at every night of the full moon.
- It was shown in "Blood Brothers", that the pack has 14 members in total.
- All wolves are put to the Wolf Test when they are young, said by Akela in "A Real Wolf".
- In reality, there are two events in the nineteen-eighties with man-eating wolves: the Wolves of Ashta and the Wolves of Hazaribagh, proving that the species isn't always benevolent toward humans.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Reference[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.